Monday 26 August 2013

Cocktails and shopping .....Hello London!

It feels so good to be home!

if the car hadn't broken down it would have been a brilliant few days - as it was I drove from Norfolk up to London for my Pilates Class ( 930am Friday!!) which meant leaving home before 630am - pretty tough for me as mornings really are not my forte.  However it was so worth it - getting back on the Reformer was just FAB .  If you haven't tried Reformer Pilates I really urge you to have a go - you can almost feel your body lengthening and strengthening with each exercise!

So Pilates session over I changed jumped into the car ( in the rain I might add!) ready to head over to Notting Hill to meet a friend for coffee before the rest of my appointments.... DISASTER car didn't start and the long and the short of it was I was S T U C K in the car until 530pm - Not sure we will be continuing with our AA Membership - especially s it was just a catalogue of disaster from the roadsied technician arriving and taking a hammer to the engine to the tow truck pulling up with a broken clutch cable! It has taken a week to have the car fixed - daughter thinks we now own the hire car!!!

Luckyily I was staying the night with a darling friend who had lots of our mutual friends for supper and lots of wine.

AND I got to wear my new Harrods sale purchase.....
LOVE MIU MIU!



Hello Summer Hello Europe I am looking forward to the next 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment