Wednesday 3 April 2013

Another sunny day.....

We're still having some R&R in sunny Muscat - some sailing, kajaking and a lot of lolling about re-bonding with our darling children - already I'm dreading them leaving in less than 2 weeks :(




The staff at The Al Bustan really couldn't be more helpful and nothing seems to be a problem ( they assure me even the jelly fish in the ocean don't hurt if they do sting!)



Breakfast is THE best meal of the day ( and I'm not usually much of a breakfaster!) It starts with fresh coconut water - apparently very good for the kidneys the waiter told me this morning - also hugely energising!! (I can't comment on this as I seem to spend most f the day lying down!)



This morning Boy brought a coconut to the table for me which was full to the brim of delicious coconut water - I had a sip then stood up to go and order an omelette and in the process managed to empty the remainder of the coconut water all over the table - not a good look! Just realised I did the same thing this afternoon with a Mohijto! Not that I am clumsy or uncoordinated or anything .....

Anyway breakfast is FAB - eggs and fruit and more fruit and lots of different Gluten Free breads - even GF Apple strudel this morning though my bikinis would only let me taste it rather than eating a WHOLE slice!! Actually thats such a lie - I ate a huge slice! Pilates 5 x's a week when we return to KSA!!!



There's this really cool raft not far from the beach - I hadn't realised until today it is actually a trampoline in the middle - pretty cool especially when diving in to avoid the jellyfish....


Carole, this pic is specially for you - kids sailing in warmer seas!!! Looks just like Burnham Overy!



Dinner outside by the infinity pool lit by blue lights - very pretty....


Happy Holidays and 2 more days left.....

No comments:

Post a Comment