Tuesday 4 June 2013

Help Required ...Pilates Classes?

So my lovely pilates teacher Cynthia is away from Riyadh on a course for 10 days and I am at a loss without my 3-4 classes a week (especially as DH is travelling) and there seems to be nothing but sandstorms and windy hot days...

Even a sun lounger ended up in the pool yesterday




So I have been searching for other Pilates studios and /or classes and have come up with very little. So Sunday I went to Stability Ball class in my local gym ( I now remember how unco-ordinated I can be!) It was fun so I will go again next week. Yesterday I tried Aqua-fit - HILARIOUS I really am so un co-ordinated ....or maybe it just takes me a while to understand HOW to do the exercise. Anyway I really enjoyed the hour long class ( only 3 ladies in the class!) and we laughed a lot until we had to walk home in the dark in the sandstorm!

Today I will do a few POPSugar workouts I have been saving up! If you haven't found Popsugar Fitness yet have a look here they have concentrated intense 10 minute workouts for different parts of the body on their website - their arms with weights is great and one of my faves ....

If anyone knows of good Pilates teachers/classes in Riyadh or North Norfolk ( for the summer!) PLEASE email me!


1 comment:

  1. I believe I was also like that during my first time doing other workouts. LOL! I have seen the 10 minute. I have also tried it out. As what you've said, it was really intense! I was not expecting that. But I felt really good after the exercise!

    - NormaJeanPilates.com

    ReplyDelete