Thursday 21 February 2013

Hello London...

Leaving Riyadh just after midnight and arriving at 515am into LHR courtesy of my new BFF British Airways - DH was on the same flight (different class, of course!) but chose to go and have a shower in the Business lounge before his 8am meeting




Lucky me, jumped in the car and drove to Hampstead to arrive at my friend and pilates instructor's house at 615am (house was in total darkness so I sat outside in the car for a good 15 mins before sending her a text - "Anyone awake yet?")... poor girl opened the door looking very sleepy
( but in gorgeous dove grey  White Company silk PJs!) I took her dogs out for a walk on Hampstead Heath ( with her now wide-awake husband!) - great way to start the day and blow awake the cobwebs and stiff body after a long haul overnight flight with minimal sleep but the best was yet to come....
P I L A T E S! I was back in her studio on the Reformer at 8am for an hour of hardcore work and I loved it! I still haven't found a class in Riyadh with the Reformer but I will keep trying (who knows if I sell a couple of properties to new clients maybe I could treat myself to my own machine....)

The rest of the day was fun - Green Tea at Ottolenghi on Ledbury Road in Notting Hill with girlfriends ( still my fave place and I bought their new cookbook - Jerusalem) followed by a haircut at Toni and Guy in W8, spot of shopping on Ken High Street - mainly Zara (for me), Cos (also for me!) TopShop (for daughter) and Wholefoods (just because!) Shopping is quite hungry-making so another Green Tea (plus GF Choclolate Brownie) at Cafe Nero with another girlfriend before meeting DH and collect daughter from her bus - Hurray it is Half Term and I have the children for a whole NINE days.




No comments:

Post a Comment