Tuesday 5 February 2013

Ottolenghi Style in Riyadh...

This evening VJ (Our Fab Cook) excelled himself!  

I had given him Ottolenghi's Cookery Book Plenty - One of my fave books - great recipes and fabulously mouth-watering photos! 

(Photos Courtesy of Ottolenghi)


If you haven't eaten or had take away food from here yet YOU MUST TRY IT - delicious! My fave is, of course, the one in Notting Hill on Ledbury Road W11 ( Close to the junction of Westbourne Grove and next to the Anya Hindmarch Boutique...)

You see you can take the girl out of Notting Hill BUT you can't take the Notting Hill out of the girl!!

We had Ottolenghi's delicious Sweet Potato Cakes with sour cream dressing and VJ's own salad of Avocado, Asparagus, Sweet Melon and Crumbled Feta Cheese - My tummy hurts it is so full....

This is all that is leftover for DH's Lunch tomorrow!


I also miss their amazing gluten free cakes - especially the Lemon Polenta Cake with Pistachio icing....


1 comment: