Wednesday 27 February 2013

London Shopping

So if you only read bits of my blog you may well think all I do is shop & pilates WRONG ( I do work occasionally!)! But I do like to share my shopping!! I also sell LOTS of stuff I no longer wear or need on Ebay and have just had a huge cull of cashmere sweaters, coats, hats and other bits that I will now hardly ever wear... these are bought with the proceeds!

Having just returned from London there are 2 new items in my wardrobe both of which I LOVE love love : one cheap as chips and the other the reward of some very hard work !!

Sometimes there is nothing as soft and luxurious as lamb's leather - buttery soft to touch.... this new clutch from Miu Miu did not disappoint.... It fits 2 blackberries, cash, keys, Mac Lippy and a bar of Green & Black's chocolate!! It snaps open and close with areal purpose and goes with EVERYTHING .. a little pricey but it will be a piece to keep and use for years to come ( it had it's first outing today for a girl's lunch in Riyadh... and was much admired and stroked!)





You can buy one here ( my colour sold out) from Net a Porter in creamy/blush or black

So this is my cheap as chips.....

Really soft, sleeveless, slightly transparent chiffon-like material top with 3 buttons in a grey leopard print. The tail of the shirt is longer and has a pleat at the back by the shoulder blades so it skims your body - PERFECT for Saudi weather ( hot outside but cooler in due to the constant air con)






Doesn't it look lovely and under £15 from H&M LOVE it! I couldn't find it online but I'm sure its still available instore....

And here they both are off to lunch in Riyadh... Peace sign and Pearl Necklace (from my website Violet and Rose London)



No comments:

Post a Comment