Sunday 12 May 2013

A few days in London....

So I've just returned from a week in London and Norfolk including 3 days with the darling children AND the weather was lovely!


I did my usual trick of arriving at Heathrow at 530am and being in the Pilates studio by 630am - it is so the best way to get over a long haul overnight flight - I felt totally energised afterwards - maybe these cheeky little babies from Wholefoods helped as well!!





A little slice of Gluten free-ness!!


I spent the rest of the day shopping, in meetings and having coffee with friends - Then an evening with the girls which consisted of much Prosecco, chocolate , dates and possibly other food!! 
Being with my girlfriends it always seems like I had never left - we really don't appreciate what we have until it is gone! Make the most of your girlfriends as they are THE BEST!! 

Oh and these shoes from Zara really were comfy girls!!







No comments:

Post a Comment