Wednesday 1 May 2013

New Violet and Rose London designs...

Just time for a quick update before I catch a flight to London to see my babies for the Bank Holiday weekend and have a few meetings ( with some lovely new V&R pieces - soon to be on the website plus other news later!)


          22 Carat Gold double link chain with heavy gold wavey circle with pave diamond clasp




                              White gold delicate chain with diamond studded eternal circle pendant



Initial responses to both pieces has been really positive! Exciting times!

Now to deal with the packing - I'm never very good with the change of seasons so going from Riyadh with temperatures up to 85 deg so far this week and London checking in at a high of 57 today I'm all confused! Will I be wearing sandals??? It does seem from my Iphone that it will be low 60's all week.....

Hey Ho See you in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment