Monday 25 March 2013

HOME safe and sound

Thanks to the lovely Tegen ( and a few taxis!) our children are home safe and sound after their epic journies from Norfolk and Berkshire to Riyadh via taxi, train, tube and aircraft!! They were very chilled I on the other hand was a total wreck by the time they arrived - 36 hours after leaving schools!!

It didn't help my anxiety that winter had returned to UK with a vengeance and a helpful friend tweeted me to tell me on Friday morning that Leeds and Belfast airports were closed and more closures expected...the children were flying out of LHR at 1220pm.....

At last they were taxiing into Riyadh...and I waited nervously at the aircraft doors with our fab broker Mansour who smooths all our exit/entries in KSA





DH had the Iphone camera ready to photograph them as they arrived - they look a little shell-shocked! Welcome to Saudi!!


A good sleep that night and Boy was up ready for a swim!!


Followed by a quick trip into town and we are all happy!

Thank heavens for school holidays - oh how I have missed these two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment